Tips For Staging a Bedroom to Sell Your Home
Your bedroom should feel like a peaceful retreat. Second to the kitchen, the owners en-suite is the most important room to buyers.
How to Get to Zen
- Declutter and ditch the dresser. A bench at the food of the bed is practical for putting on socks and shoes.
- A nightstand should fit comfortably on each side of the bed.
- The bedding can make or break a bedroom. The bed tends to be the focal point, so dress it up! Layers and lots of pillows make the bedroom feel luxurious.
- You don’t have to be matchy-matchy but if you like that look, the bedroom is the place to do it on the nightstands. BUT keep the items on the nightstands minimal. Less is more….
- Paint the walls neutral. Light blues, grays and beiges work great in the bedroom.
- Fake a headboard. A custom decal, wall art, pillows, a faux window and curtains.
We at Fresh Start Realty provide best practice staging tips to our sellers and when warranted, will hire a consultant stager to meet with our clients.